Thursday, May 21, 2009

We lost to the Orange Birds ... again

We lost 5-2 when we could've won. We led 1-0 after a 1/2 inning. Then it was 2-2 for much of the game. If you want more on Park Center Baseball, check out my new blog at www.parkcenterbaseball.blogspot.com. I'm going to try to keep this blog more oriented to family - but of course, I will continue to post some Pirate results and Redbird results ... and hopefully Oriole results as well (my son's tee ball team is the Orioles - how ironic? huh?). Anyway. Those close to me might want to call and check in on the interesting day it turned out to be. We ended up losing a captain today, and starting two freshmen along with our normal sophomore in right field. Needless to say, I spent a little energy today without even working out.

No comments:

Post a Comment