Monday, August 3, 2009

Lake Minnetonka :)

I've said it before and I'll say it again, "It's good to have good friends." Not that taking us out on the lake is the best thing Steve's ever done for us. Heaven knows, just about all of our neighbors have been there for us to help with so many things, to help with the house and yard, to give advice, and just to listen. But the pictures from the lake show how fun it is to just hang out with our good friends and enjoy the boat, the tube, the sun, and the water. Smiles around from last Friday afternoon. My daughter even did well without napping until we got home at 4pm. Now, that is flat out a miracle :) My daughter, again, loves to go fast in the boat. And my son loves the tube ... can't shake his fun ... for SURE! Gotta love my kids ... especially having fun on a lake :)

No comments:

Post a Comment