Friday, September 23, 2011

Twins win 19-17

One game of my son's doubleheader from this coming Saturday got switched to Wednesday evening. Before I was asked to keep score, I got a few pictures and a video in. The Twins (my son's team) were down by two heading into the bottom of the 6th (last) inning. They didn't know it, but they were down to their last out as well. But they came back and scored four runs to win it. (They play 6 full innings no matter what - which explains the 2-run comeback victory without the case of a home run.)

They're really swinging the sticks well, and I wish I would've had my camera ready for my son's two sliding catches in left field. But I kept score instead. Oh well. At least they're ready for their game on Saturday ... which ... is ... now ... cancelled - never mind. The joys of 2nd grade fall ball :)

By the way, my son went 4 for 4 on the day (2 for 2 from each side of the plate, with a few RBI and a double). At least I got his first hit on video!










No comments:

Post a Comment