Thursday, February 16, 2012

Ok, technically my daughter won ...

And even not-so-technically. It was family game night, after all. And I could not gain my revenge on my daughter's winning ways from the other day. My wife even was able to take part in the weekly gaming ritual, having been able to get home in time before her evening work dinner. After she left, we played another game, and I still couldn't get a win.

Oh well, the night ended with two kids in bed with me, listening to me read a book from the "Captian Unerpants" series and the "Weirder School" series as well (Mrs. Roopy is Loopy ...?). I'd be in heaven if only the Badgers hadn't lost tonight and it wasn't 33 degrees outside. I guess it is February in Minnesota, so I'll have to be okay with that - the second part - not the first.


I'm all-good, though! "The world always looks brighter from behind a smile." - Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment