Monday, June 11, 2012

Busy, busy, busy (part 2)

I probably shouldn't even be blogging today ... but here goes:

The power went out for about an hour(?) last night. Water crept up the sump basin and scared the ... well, you know what ... out of me. Thankfully we didn't have to see if the back-up pump works because the power came on before the water reached the back-up height. As if that weren' enough, I was supposed to write a paper for my masters class. I put it off until the night before it was due, because ... well, because, among other things, that's when I work best. Unfortunately I was not in the mood with zero power and water levels rising. So, I wrote it today.

Also took the kids to vacation bible school, stopped at the post office, picked the kids back up, did a quick drive thru run for lunch, took my daughter to tee-ball, and came home to submit my paper for class. We will also be doing a grocery run, making dinner, attending my online chat session for class, and coaching a machine-pitch baseball game for my son tonight.

And ... deep breath.

This week also involves soccer (x2), another tee-ball day, dance rehearsals, dance recital, signing a remodeling contract, another machine-pitch baseball game, vacation bible school every morning, two swim lessons, a graduation party, father's day adventures on the lake, and possible camping out.

Did I miss anything?

... oh wait. I should probably post some pictures on the blog sometime soon ... I'll get right on that ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment