Thursday, November 8, 2012

Happy Birthday to my partner, my best friend, my wife!

As a small birthday present to her, I am posting the pictures (at least SOME of them) from our recent trip to Barcelona. If you didn't know we were gone, sorry. I've been AWOL from posting for some time now. Partially because of being a bit busy. Partially because I just didn't feel like it. Hence, the need to have a reason to do it again. And, what better reason than my wife?!?! :)

So, without further ado ... Barcelona:



view of the mountain from our hotel room


view of the Med (2 blocks away) from our hotel room

St Pau Hospital


Gaudi's Casa Batllo

Placa de Catalunya









Olympic Stadium

Olympic torch


museum

Camp Nou ... home to FC Barcelona





Gaudi museum

Barcelona Cathedral






St Maria de Mar


... and a few other churches, their glass windows, courtyards, and organs






Gaudi hotel


Arc de Triomph, Barcelona


Bull Fighting Arena

Sagrada Familia










... and back on the beach :)

No comments:

Post a Comment