Friday, September 20, 2013

First week of school!

Ok, so I'm a bit late with pictures and stuff.

Guess going back to teaching is really stunting my social networking/media growth. Oh well.

The kids are both full-time in school - which is more than me (I'm 0.80 - which I like better than full-time right now.) Since I last posted about my daughter's 7th birthday, we went to the state fair, joined our neighbors at their cabin for part of the labor-day weekend, started playing fall baseball and football, started head-long into dance and gymnastics, and had my son's 10th birthday.

So ... get ready for a dump of pictures. Because even though I didn't have much time (or motivation?) to post, we have been taking pictures :)

Without further ado, first week (mostly first day) photos:















No comments:

Post a Comment