- Since winter break, we have had some serious issues with cold weather
- We came back for classes on January 2nd and 3rd for a nice Thu/Fri 2-day week
- The following week, classes were canceled on both Monday and Tuesday because of the cold weather, so we only had a Wed/Thu/Fri 3-day week
- Finally, for the week of Jan 13th through the 17th we had a 5-day week. Wow. What a struggle after so many days off. *sarcastic eye-roll*
- However, somebody must've thought we needed more time off, because last week, Thursday's classes were canceled for cold weather - even after having a long weekend to celebrate Martin Luther King, Jr. on Monday
- And the beat didn't stop, because it's been even colder this Monday and Tuesday. And say it with me "classes were canceled for cold weather"
- Did I mention that we have teacher-workshop day on Friday, so the kids already had a 4-day week - which is turned into a 2-day Wed/Thu week now.
Tuesday, January 28, 2014
Unexpected 4-day weekend ...
So. This is what it's like to be in Minnesota this winter: