Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas ... 'tis the season ... for dancing and singing!

Dance, dance, dance! Sing, sing, sing! Ho, ho, ho! Merry Christmas!

*

Ok, so I have been trying to upload the dance that my daughter's dance class did for "Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree", but it would't upload for soooo long. Finally it's here. Frus-trated! But at least it's here now. Yeah! by the way ...
"Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree" now will forever be a favorite of mine :)

My little darling doing the "I'm a Little Donkey" song (sung to the tune of "I'm a Little TeaPot", of course). They take a lot of well-known tunes and match them up to Christian themes - like this one where the donkey carries Mary into town before Jesus is born.

-In case you couldn't tell by looking at the pictures from the previous post, my daughter is front and center in the first row! Black dress with red sleeves. She's a REAALLLY good donkey! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment