Thursday, May 20, 2010

"Fun Run" at school




I think "Fundraising" is officially the 5th core subject in elementary school - right after English, math, science, and social studies.
So, my son had his "fun run" at school and he raised a whopping $20 (all of which came from his grandparents and parents). But the best part was that he really enjoyed it. My wife got to stop by, watch, and help out - at least, I think she helped out? :) From the pictures she took, it looks like my son really likes his friends at school. He also seemed to like taking part in the running, too. I'm all for his liking athletic events, so, "Go for it, Son!"
He's picture here with his entire class, a number of particular friends (including Jace and Mathew?), and his friend, Aiden, whom he plays with on the Rockies (baseball team).

No comments:

Post a Comment