Sunday, May 2, 2010

Another good week ...

My son had two successful baseball practices. My daughter's dance class went well. School itself seems to be going very well for both kids. And my wife made ZERO trips - so :) very good week :) On my baseball front, we played well in 2 and 1/2 games, competing against a quality pitcher and losing 4-2 on Monday, beating a ranked team 7-2 on Wednesday, and playing a 4-1 game with another rival until the 6th inning on Thursday (only to give up 6 runs in the 6th to lose 10-1). It got windy here these past few days, so I'm happy we didn't have any baseball games. As a family, we got quite a bit done this weekend. My daughter and wife went to a nursery to pick up some stuff and have some fun with the neighbor girls (came home with pictures painted on the faces). And even got a nice day at church today. Wind should be gone tomorrow and it'll even warm up to 73 by Tuesday, so good week ahead :)

We all seem to be enjoying a TRUE upper midwest spring (for once). Anxiously awaiting summer and all it brings, as well! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment