Monday, June 3, 2013

Let's see ... what have I missed?

I didn't get to go to the zoo with my daughter's class. My wife did that. But I did go to Gibbs Museum with my son. Also got to go to "Reading Cafe" at my daughter's kindergarten class, and will be going to the End of the School Year Celebration in my son's class this week. He and I went to Green Bay this weekend for his 3rd annual Junior Power Pack youth football clinic. Missed my daughter's recital. Good thing that we both got to see her perform her dances at all three of her competitions. It was a beautiful Sunday when my son and I got back from Green Bay. Got to see my parents and enjoy the day. Also got to help my daughter prepare her "What I liked best about my kindergarten year" project. (Hence, the picture of an apple - she likes snack time.)













No comments:

Post a Comment