Monday, April 4, 2011

Pampered :)

If you haven't figured it out yet, I do most of the cooking in the household. Not because my wife can't cook - by far! She's a great cook and makes wonderful dishes - especially when she bakes :) No, I cook because I'm home and because I cook pretty well myself. Anyway, I've ruined my share of cookware so far. Needless to say, 'non-stick' should not go in the dish-washer. My bad.

So, my wife was invited to a Pampered Chef party a few weeks ago (maybe a month?) and decided that we needed new cookware. I couldn't have agreed more - especially since I'm the one who basically ruined our last set of pots and pans. A few days later, the new pan she ordered arrived. Awe-some! I will not be runining this one.

But that's not the end of the story. No. See, we decided to host a Pampered Chef party ourselves so that we could get the massive rewards and discounts. Well, really, it was Holly hosting, because I don't think any of my friends would've wanted to come over, sit around a table and talk about cookware and Pampered Chef products while eating 'girlie' appetizers and drinking wine.

I popped my head in and out while taking care of the kiddos and then getting them ready for bed on Saturday. Our Pampered Chef advisor was really great about the whole party, and at the end, when everyone left, I got to help make sure we got all our goodies ordered. I'm thrilled! Ok, so I'm not your ordinary guy. So what? I get to say I'm getting all my pots and pans ... and more. And then I get to go to coach baseball this afternoon. Life is really great, isn't it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment