Monday, November 9, 2009

Hawkeyes lose :( Badgercubs win, have fun in Iowa :)

Went to Iowa this weekend to spend time with my brother, sister-in-law, and nephew. No, we didn't go to the football game - thank goodness. I don't know if I could have handled that many dissappointed Iowans in one place. Too bad their season (and the hope of the Big Ten) was changed by one play. Anyway, we had fun with the family. Nice new house is soooo comfortable to hang out in and around. The cousins enjoyed playing together so much that when my sister-in-law called on Sunday after we got home, she had to tell us that my nephew was already missing his two cousins. Only wish we lived closer. Cousins are fun :)

Apparently, there was a tiger hunt in the house, a sand storm on the back patio, a golf course in the back yard, and a fire in the fire pit at the neighbors' place - with games in the garage :)





No comments:

Post a Comment