Monday, January 11, 2010

New look in my son's bedroom ... kind of :)




No painting. No wall-papering. But our son wanted to switch things up a bit, so we switched his furniture around and ended up buying and putting a desk in his room at which he can do homework. He had a lot of input, so he can take some ownership in this "new look" and it also moves the head of his bed away from the wall he shares with his little sister's room. Both the kids helped me put the desk together and today, I helped the big guy do the last of his homework for school. Yeah! (Maybe I should've taken a picture of the Wrigley Field hanging art and the AJ Hawk poster on the common wall, but there isn't any furniture over there, so I didn't feel the need. Oh well, maybe next time.)





No comments:

Post a Comment