Friday, July 13, 2012

Friday the 13th

So ... I would post more pictures of remodeling, but basically they just did the electrical and some framing this week. We have studs up for a wall where the pantry was. We have canned lights in the kitchen and laundry room ceiling (and the hall to the bath). And the wiring for all the outlets, under-cabinet lighting, etc was done. Not much to see, I guess. They bring the kitchen cabinets on Monday. The drywall guys scrape the ceiling and retexture it, as well as ... well, drywalling.

I don't have much to say about Friday, the 13th - even though that was the title of this post. It's been an interesting day, I guess. We enjoyed the Maple Grove Days Parade last night with our neighbors and another family. My daughter did really well at her first tee ball game of the year yesterday. And I'll have pictures to post real soon. Until then, I hope nobody our there is paraskevidekatriaphobic.

No comments:

Post a Comment