Friday, July 6, 2012

Happy 4th, Having fun!


A belated Happy 4th of July to all you blog-followers out there. Been busy here. Lots of eating, swimming, and even got a good 4-mile run in on a hot and sweat Wednesday morn.

So far, our time with family has been awesome. Between seeing BOTH sets of grandparents (my folks and my wife's), and being able to spend so much time with cousins (at a pool), my kids have been having a blast. Currently, they are actually fishing with grandpa - so I think everyone is getting a big smile out of today.

We've hit a kids' run, a 4-mile race, a parade, a party, and a baseball game so far this week, so you'll have to forgive me for not posting more. I'll be anxious to celebrate our anniversary with my wife this Saturday at our usual spot, too. (However, we did enjoy a nice prelim to that event, as we enjoyed a nice meal out last night with the in-laws in honor of eleven years together with my wife.)

Since I didn't get a chance to post on the 4th, I'd be remiss if I didn't acknowledge all servicemen and -women out there helping defending our freedom and independence. I hope everything is happy, healthy, and safe. Happy belated 4th!

No comments:

Post a Comment