- My son's third-grade basketball team has won three games
- My daughter has lost her first tooth
- Our family traveled back to the Madison-area to spend Thanksgiving with my parents, and my brother and his family
- My son has performed a school program and received first reconciliation
- My daughter has been rigorously practicing for dance and gymnastics
- Our hot water heater began to leak and has now been replaced (under warranty, but still $$$)
- My wife has gotten prettier (which was difficult to do in the first place, since she's hot!)
- I have felt older (mostly my knees and back - but that's not really news)
- Our house has been redecorated in the spirit of Christmas
Monday, December 3, 2012
Has it been two weeks?!?!
Ok. So, I'm being a bit sarcastic with the title of this post, since I do know that it's been while. Just haven't felt the draw to post in a while, although we have had some interesting times over the past couple of weeks.