Monday, December 3, 2012

Has it been two weeks?!?!

Ok. So, I'm being a bit sarcastic with the title of this post, since I do know that it's been while. Just haven't felt the draw to post in a while, although we have had some interesting times over the past couple of weeks.
  • My son's third-grade basketball team has won three games
  • My daughter has lost her first tooth
  • Our family traveled back to the Madison-area to spend Thanksgiving with my parents, and my brother and his family
  • My son has performed a school program and received first reconciliation
  • My daughter has been rigorously practicing for dance and gymnastics
  • Our hot water heater began to leak and has now been replaced (under warranty, but still $$$)
  • My wife has gotten prettier (which was difficult to do in the first place, since she's hot!)
  • I have felt older (mostly my knees and back - but that's not really news)
  • Our house has been redecorated in the spirit of Christmas
God bless you during this season of advent! Pictures of many things (past, present, and future) yet to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment