Wednesday, April 10, 2013

A Masters Degree

From time to time throughout the course of the past two years, I have used this blog to express my frustration at what I am doing to complete my masters program and receive my degree. For the record, I have two weeks left in my current class, with one class (capstone project) left to complete thereafter. My degree will be a masters of arts in education - differentiated instruction.

I am still frustrated.

Which is all I will say. And that is enough. I do not wish to get into it any further for fear that I may offend one of my cohorts, instructors, my current institution, or anyone else attempting to complete a masters program.

I will complete my degree. Of that, I have no doubt. What it will mean ... well, that is an entirely different blog entry. Maybe I'll publish it.

Maybe I won't.

No comments:

Post a Comment