Saturday, August 4, 2012

Wisconsin Dells ... Wilderness Day 4

Our last day usually involves some Go-Karts at the Lost World at the Wilderness. Buckle up!

We're ready to race!

This year, my daughter went with my wife ... "The buckle is here, somewhere."

A wave .... and we're off! ...

... with my son way out in front.

But the girls caught up pretty quickly.

Zoom! Zoom! Finished 3rd and 4th.
Then we were off for some last minute fun in the water ... Lazy River (my son and my wife) ...

... cuties from Iowa ...

... cuties (with me) from Minnesota ...

... swimming with Grandpa ...

... @BadgerCubinMN with the fam, in the water :) ...

... with Grandma ...

... "I need a hug before we leave!" ...

... and one last throw from Uncle Kurt ...

And after some last day (day 4) swimming ... we were off for home. What a great time! Thank you, Grandma and Grandpa! Year 5 at the Wilderness Waterpark Resort at Wisconsin Dells = Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment