Thursday, September 3, 2009

Green Pepper Burger

My daughter's mouth was too sore to eat just about anything last week. The best we could do was get her to eat buttered bread cut up in small pieces, or goldfish dipped in water. Well ... it seems like her mouth is better. I grilled burgers last night, baked some fries and cut up a green pepper for the kids to eat (they actually LOVE the green peppers!). While my wife shot interested looks back and forth at each other, my daughter proceeded to take the top bun off her burger and place peppers on top of the meat. She put three or four slices of green pepper on top and placed the bun back. Without anyone saying a word, she took a huge bite ... then another. She finished the whole burger ... with the crunchy green peppers. Oh ... my ... goodness :)

No comments:

Post a Comment