Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Decorating the Tree ... and other fun things.





A couple of weeks ago, we put up the tree. This year we just put up the artificial one, so it was a lot less work ... well, kind of. The box is pretty heavy and I keep it up on a shelf in the garage ... so it is kind of a work-out to get it down, carry it into the front room and put it up. But it takes a lot less effort than packing everyone in a car and getting a 'real' one, I guess.




Needless to say, the house is nicely decked out, thanks to my wife :) Who then proceded to leave for Barcelona this week :( We'll be anxious to get her back soon. While she left for Spain, my son and I took a nice trip to Green Bay and back on Sunday. Eight hours in the car in one day ... only to end up where you started (at home) is an interesting choice. However, watching the Packers with your son at Lambeau Field makes the decision VERY MUCH worth it. Bonus: my dad came up to spend time with my daughter (and cover the time period between when my wife had to leave and I returned with my son). Thanks Dad!

Oh, and bonus ... bonus: My kids getting along (at least for a little while) -

No comments:

Post a Comment