Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Just sitting here ... wonderin' ...


My trip to Virginia was good. Starting my masters classes up again this fall has been added work, too. But I have no excuse for not posting over the past week. I was wondering what to post today when I came across this picture. I think she's wonderin', too.

This weekend, my son won a couple baseball games, lost for the first time in football (although he played well and scored - and it was a good game: last second TD by the other team). My daughter must've enjoyed herself because she's been in a great mood the past two days.

I'll be anxious to see what pictures are on the camera so I can post some visual references. I think my wife said something about pictures of my son playing infield! Until then, you'll have to accept the 'wondring baby' as my first post in a week - because I cannot and will not reference the events of MNF on this blog (too horrible to even think they were real).

No comments:

Post a Comment