Friday, July 10, 2009

Back to baseball after vacation

My son has one "game" left on Monday, and then we play against them in a Parents vs. Kids game. I told my son that we both have to hit left-handed in that game, but we'll see if he remembers our "deal." I'm not sure how I feel about his summer baseball being almost over. I really liked how happy he was to go play ball every Monday and Wednesday evening, but I know he needs to learn more than what they could teach him at tee ball/coach pitch at Hamel this summer. I guess we'll have to pick up the pace on the backyard practice when we get a chance. My son's definitely ready for full-time coach pitch next year, although he'll be playing with 7 and 8 year olds next summer. I guess that's what he's used to anyway with his cousin in Oho and his friend down the street. I'm jabbering too much for one blog. Enjoy the movies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment