Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Fathers' Day


We camped out on Saturday evening in our friends' backyard on Weaver Lake. It's become a Fathers' Day tradition. My son and daughter even have a good match with our friends' son and daughter. I believe there were at least 4 tents this year.
In the morning, there was breakfast made by all the families and then our family headed to Valleyfair for the day. We enjoyed many of the rides, including the kiddie rides for my daughter. My son and wife rode Renegard twice and enjoyed the Mad Mouse as well. My son and I took in the Hydroblaster, the Corkscrew, and the always popular (and wet) Wave.
Valleyfair has a nice waterpark, too, and the day was warm, so we enjoyed the wave pool and lazy river there as well. Daddy (me) got to go down the body slides a few times as well. All in all, a pretty nice father's day.


No comments:

Post a Comment