Wednesday, September 7, 2011

First Day of School 2011

The big guy is going to be eight soon. Second grade should be pretty cool, we're thinking, but it'll be challenging and learning experience, no matter what. The big girl is already five and doing a district pre-school this year. She doesn't start until next week, but she wanted to be in on the 'first day' fun, so she got all ready to go, too. (Then we changed and went to gymnastics after all the other kiddos went to school.) It's always a rewarding day for me, and a difficult day for my wife. I love to see my son head off to interact and learn. I hope he keeps trying to do just that - interact and learn - for the rest of his life. (And soon, I will wish the same thing for my daughter.)

Good luck this year, kids!














No comments:

Post a Comment