Monday, November 2, 2009

Boo!

Okay, so the formatting for posting pictures is going goofy on me, so you'll have to "bear" with me on the Halloween pictures. My puppy dog and "Snake Eyes" both had a blast. I figure that I would post these pictures and not talk too much about the 4 1/2 hour drive to Green Bay (and then back again) to watch a team that can't play special teams and doesn't have the discipline necessary to beat a team that is beatable. I still had a good day with my dad :) Too bad the Green and Gold couldn't finish the day off. Like I said, I'll just let these pictures show what fun Halloween was - from carving pumpkins to choosing candy :) I'm sure a week of Halloween isn't enough for my wife and kids ... but I'm happy to say I enjoyed it JUST enough :)




























































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment