Monday, November 22, 2010

Awesome weekend! Very thankful!


.
This weekend was cool! I don't know that much went on Friday night, except some pizza from Papa Johns. The Badgers went to OT with MN-Duluth in hockey. My son and I watched the 3rd period and overtime. Bucky got hosed on a "no-call" for the Duluth game-winner. Oh well. Can't ask for too much. Going to OT twice with the #1 hockey team in the nation is pretty cool. We'll have to beat 'em later in the year, when WE are playing our best hockey :)
.
Our front room furniture got finished off this past week, so here are some pics of the "new" room with the addition of a table in between the two new chairs. And, of course, my wife got her "frilly" pillows for the love seat. I personally like the color and the size. No comment on anything else :) I LOVE having a complete room to sit in to read the newspaper on Sunday after church. And we got a chance to do it this Sunday! :)
.

.
No school for Punkaroo this week (that would be my daughter). So today is a painting day - with music to help us "feel the groove." :) Already got my Monday morning adjustment at the chiropractor, and can't wait to hear from my daughter's teacher(s) at her parent-teacher conference this afternoon. Winter is officially here - ok, not according to the calendar, but I like the snow because it makes the day so much brighter - even when we don't have sun. Bright outside is good! :)
.
Did I mention that the football Badgers romped over the Wannabe Badgers (aka the Wolverines, Big Blue, RichRod's Crew, Champions of the West, etc.) in the "Big House" at Michigan? That was fun to watch. The kids had a blast at a Pump It Up party Saturday morning - that's a place where they have big blow up jumpy thingies - it was my daughter's friend's sister's birthday ... did you follow that? :) Then, Sunday took us to church - very carefully on the skating rinks we had for roads. And of course, we watched the Packers throttle the Viqueens.
.
It'll now officially be a good year to live in Minnesota (as a Badger and Packer fan)! 3-0 in football versus the Goophers and Queens. Yeah! Now, if we could just beat those darn Bears ... :)
.

No comments:

Post a Comment