Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween 2010





Here's some picks from the Halloween season. In no particular order, we have dance class with a Halloween flavor, pre-school and elementary show/parades, picking out pumpkins, carving pumpkins, and actual trick-or-treat night shots - both getting ready to get and actually giving away candy :)
.
Yes, it was a nice night for trick-or-treating. And the kids loved it ... again :) My daughter especially loves to get back early and help hand out treats. I'm glad my wife loves the holliday because then she gets to go out trick-or-treating, while I stay back, hand out candy - and watch football, the world series, and whatever else I can :) until my daughter gets back to hand out candy.
.
My son was a ninja. My daughter, if you couldn't guess, was Daphne (from Scooby-Doo). But, of course, she wouldn't wear the scarf, or the boot covers, or the wig, so she had to tell everybody. Oh well. She was happy - so I was too :)
.
Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment