Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My son, tubing, and just plain fun.


.
I completely forgot that we had pictures from out tubing experience on Martin Luther King, Jr Day. Here are a couple that pretty much show how much the kids enjoyed themselves. I'm pretty sure my son likes to hang out with his buddy - that IS his "enjoying this" expression, after all :) And my daughter is just beaming with, "Can we do it again!?!", isn't she?
.
We fell right back in with the crowd this past Sunday for the Packer-Bear game. We went over to the same friends' house for a Packer Party. We had fun. (understatement) Of course, it helped that the Green-and-Gold came out victorious, but the company helped as well :) We just might have to do it again in 12 days when the Pack take the field in Dallas.
.
I can't help but feel good these days. It helps to have had a weekend like this past one, in which we were able to stay warm at home, enjoy our children's activities during the week, and (for me, at least) take pride in knowing that my alma mater and state teams had a pretty successful weekend. [UW-Madison Men's and Women's basketball both won on Sunday; Men's and Women's Hockey both swept weekend series; Wrestling won; and of course, the Packers won as well.]
.
Then again, even if it hadn't been such a fun and successful weekend, all I would've had to do is walk in and take a look at my son's (or daughter's) face while he (or she) sleeps ... :)
.

.
Nothin' better! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment