Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Farkel Party

Since the new year began, we've been doing some sort of 'family game night' every week (usually are less-busy Thursdays) and then watching a 'family movie' on another night. It's been pretty nice to sit down and relax with the family. One problem: I'm the only one in the family who hasn't won on family night yet.
We've been playing a game introduced to us by the "Ohio Six" and so far my  luck has been far from great. I could've sworn I won at this game when we played in Marysville, but, alas, I have zero luck here in Minnesota. Oh well. I guess I'll have to wait at least until this week's family game night to be able to place the traveling Farkel Trophy on my night stand. Yes, there really is a trophy - made at school by my boy (and won at school as well by the young man). Pictures of it to follow ... once I win!

No comments:

Post a Comment