Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Okay, so I'm a day late. But really, I'm right on time. See, yesterday was my wife's day, so I stayed off the computer. We went to church, got coffee, read the newspaper, she took the kids to the park, we had lunch, she had some time to herself while my daughter slept and my son and I went to the store(s). I made parmesian chicken with egg noodles and wax beans for dinner, we had a couple glasses of wine, and the kids went to bed.

Then, my wife couldn't help it ... she had to iron :( One of these days, I'll get her to relax for an entire day - or at least not do any of the work she doesn't want to do.

Anyway, I backdated a blog and posted a poem that I like. Happy Mother's Day to all the wives, moms, grandma's, aunts, and other women out there who are the best support system, friend, role model, disciplinarian, driver, cook, cleaner, listener - MOTHER, out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment