Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter












Easter Sunday. Kids were really well behaved at church - which is good, since we haven't been to an hour and a half mass since Christmas. My son noticed that there were many more people in church than the week before. I told him that it was because it was Easter Sunday. He actually liked putting on the shirt and tie. My daughter always loves putting on "princess dresses" so we had very little to do to get them ready in the morning.










Since we went to the Globetrotters on Saturday (pictures below as well), we didn't travel anywhere to be with family. The four of us decided to have a "fancy" dinner. My wife bought a ham and made seven-layer salad (actually 6 since I don't like celery). I made twice-baked potatoes, and we ate with the nice china and flatware - and nice crystal glasses, too. It was so nice outside that the kids ate quickly and were out playing with their friends before we got too much of a chance to enjoy it all. It was still nice - and we all did sit down to a nice dinner for a while, even if it was only for 15 or 20 minutes. Happy Easter everybody. I know I'm late :)

No comments:

Post a Comment