Tuesday, February 7, 2012

FYI ... I'm deleting stuff

I just realized what happens when I delete photos from my google-whatever account when I need more space. It looks kind of goofy, so don't go back more than a year or two trying to find my posts - or at least the pictures from those posts. It looks like this:



I keep hitting my limit on how many images the server (or whomever is running this free site) allows me to have online. So ... I've been saving my blog posts via Microsoft Word on my computer (to print out at some point ... although I'm not sure what I'll do about the video ... I guess I have that somewhere on the compute here, just like the images). Anyway ... I've been deleting images off the server so that I can add new ones - which I just did when I wasted one image spot with the stupid pic above.



No comments:

Post a Comment